2.5.6 -- August 23rd, 2007
- [SPARK-767] - Fixed roster not populating offline users in their respective groups.
- [SPARK-807] - Fixed sending of empty broadcast messages.
- [SPARK-810] - Added in system tray for linux (requires Java 1.6)
- [SPARK-811] - Fixed spark not loading JMF Native libraries
- [SPARK-813] - Added GTalk and XMPP gateways.
- [SPARK-819] - Fixed issue with file picker hanging spark.
- [SPARK-821] - Fixed timestamps in conference rooms.
- [SPARK-823] - Explicit loading of plugins no longer fails due to wrong classloader.
2.5.5 -- August 5th, 2007
- [SPARK-719] - Fixed communication time in Phone.
- [SPARK-755] - Fixed Spark crash after login with latest jvm build 1.6.0_01-b06
- [SPARK-773] - Fixed file transfer issue after reconnection.
- [SPARK-774] - Fixed search service issue after reconnection.
- [SPARK-781] - Fixed one to one conversation in group chat room using a single user.
- [SPARK-782] - Fixed system tray not appearing on certain users computers.
- [SPARK-784] - Update spanish translation file.
- [SPARK-786] - Updated the italian translation.
- [SPARK-790] - Fixed toaster not timing with Fastpath notifications.
- [SPARK-793] - Fixed bookmarks causing NPE on room discovery.
- [SPARK-797] - Spark should not show presence updates in chat window if the user is still online.
- [SPARK-798] - Fixed chat window not opening when Timer is cancelled.
- [SPARK-800] - Increased File Transfer timeout time.
2.5.4 Beta 1 -- June 11th, 2007
- [SPARK-759] - Fixed File transfer issue on Mac OSX.
- [SPARK-763] - Moving all native code to plugin for better linux support.
- [SPARK-766] - One to one conversation in group chat room always sending to same user.
- [SPARK-770] - Need to fix minor i18n German translation issues.
- [SPARK-771] - Multiple offline contacts showing up in roster after reconnection.
2.5.3 Beta 2 -- May 28th, 2007
- [SPARK-748] - Ctrl-f does not pick up different users with same contact name.
- [SPARK-753] - FRAME_IMAGE not found
- [SPARK-757] - Upgrade smack to fix SRV DNS issue in SASL.
- [SPARK-758] - Spark needs to send messages to full jid on opening of chat room.
2.5.3 Beta 1 -- May 11th, 2007
- [SPARK-111] - Users can now select contact items from multiple groups, which allows for better broadcast handling.
- [SPARK-662] - Add new emoticons to default emoticon pack.
- [SPARK-725] - Added Single Sign-ON (SSO) support.
- [SPARK-727] - Added new Spark Users Guide
- [SPARK-729] - Skin: Added option for SSO boolean. If selected Spark just tries to connect to the given server as an SSO situation.
- [SPARK-735] - Added integrated sso - smack code into Spark.
- [SPARK-718] - Fixed small asterisk-IM issue.
- [SPARK-732] - Fixed conference room participant list issue when renaming nickname.
- [SPARK-742] - Jingle now uses preffered codec.
- [SPARK-746] - Fixed issue with Update checker not updating users from beta to release.
- [SPARK-748] - Fixed CTRL+F issue handling multiple matching nicknames.
2.5.2 -- May 3rd, 2007
- [SPARK-2] - Spark now display offline status information.
- [SPARK-399] - Added new color randomizer for user names in group chat rooms.
- [SPARK-401] - Added better error handling during conference room creation.
- [SPARK-609] - Added a new Conference invitation ui.
- [SPARK-661] - Updated the Italian translation.
- [SPARK-664] - Added beta release support to the upgrade notification system.
- [SPARK-665] - Change update checks to weekly.
- [SPARK-674] - Added RTP Media Listening for jingle, improving connectivity check.
- [SPARK-679] - Improved notifications when user comes online/offline.
- [SPARK-691] - Improved UI for contact list groups.
- [SPARK-701] - Added Japanese translation.
- [SPARK-598] - MSI now supports automatic upgrades.
- [SPARK-626] - Added in missing jars to classpath on linux.
- [SPARK-659] - Socks5 proxy not uses the username and password.
- [SPARK-666] - Fixed file transfer timeout issue.
- [SPARK-669] - Fixed issue with invalid title showing up in contact info.
- [SPARK-682] - Dialing an invalid number is now handled properly by Spark
- [SPARK-693] - Changed the buzz icon tool tip.
- [SPARK-704] - Users are now able to create new conference rooms when using limited permissions for Group Chat.
- [SPARK-714] - SparkPhone handles registration failures properly.
2.5.2 Beta 1 -- April 20th, 2007
- [SPARK-399] - Added color randomizer for user names in group chat rooms.
- [SPARK-609] - Added new Conference Invitation UI.
- [SPARK-674] - Added RTP Media Listening for jingle, improving connectivity check.
- [SPARK-691] - Improved UI for contact list groups.
- [SPARK-701] - Added Japanese translation.
- [SPARK-2] - Spark now displays offline status messages.
- [SPARK-401] - Added better error handling during MUC creation.
- [SPARK-598] - Fixed issue with upgrades and MSI builds.
- [SPARK-626] - Fixed issue with missing jars from the classpath in Linux.
- [SPARK-659] - Socks5 proxy now uses specified username and password.
- [SPARK-661] - Updated Italian translation.
- [SPARK-664] - Add beta releases to the upgrade notification system
- [SPARK-665] - Changed update check to check only once a week and not on every log in.
- [SPARK-666] - Fixed file transfer on Mac.
- [SPARK-669] - Fixed issue with VCard info showing up for the wrong contact.
- [SPARK-679] - Improved notification when user comes online.
- [SPARK-682] - Dialing an invalid number is now handled properly by Spark.
- [SPARK-693] - Fixed buzz icon tooltip.
- [SPARK-714] - Fixed issue with SparkPhone opening 2 Phone Panel after several registration fails and many disconnections
2.5.1 -- April 14th, 2007
2.5.1 Beta 1 -- April 9th, 2007
- [SPARK-2] - Show offline status information
- [SPARK-623] - Fixed error when trying to establish a voice communication.
- [SPARK-633] - Fixed screenshot issue on Linux.
- [SPARK-644] - Fixed timing issue with Jingle calls and UI.
- [SPARK-645] - Fix tab switching issue on Mac.
- [SPARK-647] - Fixed growl issue on Mac.
- [SPARK-649] - Fixed screenshot tool on Mac.
- [SPARK-650] - Improved descriptive text for Jingle calls.s
- [SPARK-652] - Fixed issue with missing icon when viewing plugin information.
- [SPARK-654] - Fixed issue registering soft phone on Mac.
- [SPARK-655] - Fixed buzz icon and placement
- [SPARK-656] - Installer is now adding desktop shortcuts.
- [SPARK-658] - Added in missing emoticons.
- [SPARK-660] - Emoticon packs can now be unzipped without admin rights.
- [SPARK-668] - Fixed issue where first message would be dropped.
- [SPARK-673] - Fixed logic with update checker and beta/alpha releases.
- [SPARK-681] - Spark now closes a Jingle Session if it establish and don't receive media for more than X(20) seconds
- [SPARK-689] - Fixed jingle binding issue on Vista.
2.5.0 -- March 30th, 2007
- [SPARK-2] - Now show status of offline users.
- [SPARK-382] - Added ctrl+e to display last 10 conversations.
- [SPARK-410] - Now all plugins to be operating-system specific
- [SPARK-559] - Refactored ContactList, ContactGroup and ContactItem to allow all event operations to run through the ContactList itself.
- [SPARK-561] - Added new tray notification for incoming fastpath chat requests.
- [SPARK-567] - Added Pack200 support to lower the overall deployment size of Spark.
- [SPARK-568] - Added typing notification for Fastpath Conference chats.
- [SPARK-571] - Added client to client VOIP support.
- [SPARK-255] - Added drag and drop contacts into conference rooms to invite.
- [SPARK-452] - Added IRC-Style Shortcuts
- [SPARK-200] - Allow drag and drop out of the chat window before and after file transfer
- [SPARK-517] - Simplified the viewing of users vCard information.
- [SPARK-519] - Bookmarks are now located in the Spark main window menu bar.
- [SPARK-515] - Spark now has an Enhanced Look and Feel.
- [SPARK-518] - Added new auto-grow send field box.
- [SPARK-523] - Added support for chat and email options in contact tooltips.
- [SPARK-524] - Spark now shows full address of conference room.
- [SPARK-528] - Message history is now grouped by Day, Month, Year.
- [SPARK-531] - Added the new "Buzz" feature, which allows users to give others a little nudge.
- [SPARK-485] - Added preference to specify tabs on top or bottom of Chat Room.
- [SPARK-562] - Added Workgroup to Workgroup transfer.
- [SPARK-563] - Added in Queue To Queue transfer.
- [SPARK-610] - Added OSX dock notification with new incoming messages.
- [SPARK-453] - Linux distribution no longer depends on the windows dir.
- [SPARK-471] - Fixed presence issue inside chat rooms.
- [SPARK-510] - Conference Invitation page needs UI improvements.
- [SPARK-551] - Handle gateway jids and adding of gateway users more gracefully.
- [SPARK-552] - Added new error handling UI for Soft Phone.
- [SPARK-553] - Presence now changes back to normal presence when hanging up phone call.
- [SPARK-554] - Opening of a chat room now hides contact tooltip.
- [SPARK-555] - Usernames with escapeable characters are now handled correctly in history.
- [SPARK-556] - VCardManager now caches invalid vCards to prevent network abuse.
- [SPARK-557] - Soft Phone only loads vCards if the user is registered.
- [SPARK-558] - IRC-Style Shortcuts are now displayed in history.
- [SPARK-565] - Users are now notified that they need to reconnect to a conference room when disconnected.
- [SPARK-314] - Fixed Apple-W to close a chat tab/window.
- [SPARK-376] - Fixed problem with usernames with characters like \ / : * ? " < > | in their name.
- [SPARK-455] - Fixed auto away issue on linux.
- [SPARK-456] - Fix issue with links in send area.
- [SPARK-463] - Fixed issue with spaces in gateway contact names.
- [SPARK-472] - Fixed double messages with broadcasts.
- [SPARK-478] - Fixed issue with losing conference invitations after Spark reconnects.
- [SPARK-481] - Fixed reconnect issue with idle.
- [SPARK-486] - Timestamps are no correct when running on Vista.
- [SPARK-487] - Users can now send screen shots when running Spark on Vista
- [SPARK-488] - Fixed file transfer on Vista
- [SPARK-500] - Fixed gateway presence change when user is disconnected causes Spark crash.
- [SPARK-501] - Fixed Ctrl+F issue on OSX.
- [SPARK-502] - Turned off DTD validation in EmoticonManager.
- [SPARK-503] - Fixed grin emoticon not showing issue.
- [SPARK-509] - Fixed multiple presences being sent issue on VCard change.
- [SPARK-511] - No longer put users in invalid conference room.
- [SPARK-532] - Spark now alert users when there is no program associated with a file a user is trying to open after File Transfer.
- [SPARK-534] - Linux build is no longer corrupted.
- [SPARK-535] - Spark no longer validates DTD for Emoticons.plist.
- [SPARK-536] - MSI files now contain the Spark.exe file.
- [SPARK-537] - Added a universal binary of the JavaApplicationStub for Spark.
- [SPARK-538] - Fastpath auto-logs in after disconnect.
- [SPARK-540] - Improved error message on login failure.
- [SPARK-542] - HTTPS Proxy is now working.
- [SPARK-543] - Notifications can now be disabled.
- [SPARK-544] - Roster window shows nickname option if specified in Profile.
- [SPARK-545] - Clearing avatar takes immeditate effect.
- [SPARK-546] - Chat History now shows approriate nicknmes when possible.
- [SPARK-549] - [Mac] Starting new conversations no longer fails to bring the message window to the front
- [SPARK-550] - Fixed notification issue with tray popups and bring to front.
- [SPARK-497] - Fixed "Away due to idle" on/off preference issue.
- [SPARK-499] - Fixed error occuring when choosing invalid emoticon packs.
- [SPARK-505] - Fixed loading of cached vcard when editing personal profile.
- [SPARK-508] - Conference rooms jids are now escaped.
- [SPARK-513] - Fixed inconsistent behavior in tab notifications.
- [SPARK-514] - Fixed loading of file chooser in avatar panel.
- [SPARK-516] - Spark now uses default look and feel when running on Windows Vista.
- [SPARK-520] - Fixed hanging of Spark when adding new contacts.
- [SPARK-521] - Group chat rooms now ignore presences with type error.
- [SPARK-522] - Tabs within Spark are now easier to determine active/inactive.
- [SPARK-525] - Spark no longer persists password if user requests password to not be saved.
- [SPARK-526] - Fixed "Join on startup" in Conference room tab.
- [SPARK-527] - Auto-joined rooms now display spell-checker and emoticon picklist.
- [SPARK-529] - Conference invitation dialog now shows names in alphabetical order along with their presence.
- [SPARK-235] - Spark now supports Adium emoticon packs.
- [SPARK-390] - Fixed presence issue caused by installed gateways.
- [SPARK-405] - Conference bookmarks are now persisted on the server.
- [SPARK-420] - Fixed window repainting on tab transitions.
- [SPARK-424] - Fixed contact list error occuring on reconnect.
- [SPARK-427] - Spark now allows for actions to occur on tooltips.
- [SPARK-473] - Fixed presence issue in group chat rooms.
- [SPARK-483] - Update logic in show/away actions on tray icon.
- [SPARK-484] - Auto Login into conference rooms causes chat room buttons to not appear.
- [SPARK-491] - Bookmarks are now persisted to the server.
- [SPARK-492] - Spark now defaults presence priority to 1 rather than 0.
- [SPARK-493] - Chat history broken
- [SPARK-494] - Transcripts were being corrupted when persisting Unicode.
- [SPARK-506] - Fixed send field resize issue when chat frame was resized.
- [SPARK-507] - Fixed asterisks plugin. Asterisks is now fully functional.
- [SPARK-530] - Improved performance of loading and persisting of transcripts.
- [SPARK-569] - Jingle doesn't detect when other client supports Jingle
- [SPARK-574] - Workgroup now accepts AgentSession status change.
- [SPARK-576] - Typing in chat window disabled after re-connect
- [SPARK-577] - Fixed softphone issue when preferecnes could not be loaded.
- [SPARK-578] - Available Contacts does not display properly in OSX.
- [SPARK-579] - Jingle UI will now show regardless of volume control settings.
- [SPARK-580] - MSI build now uses pack200 builds.
- [SPARK-582] - Growl notifications in OSX are now working properly.
- [SPARK-583] - Fixed Typing notification in ContactList
- [SPARK-584] - Ctrl-x and cut now work correctly in send area.
- [SPARK-585] - Fixed VCard viewer close button issue.
- [SPARK-587] - Update file pickers within Spark
- [SPARK-588] - Window controls will not go away
- [SPARK-589] - Fixed issue with fastpath tabs turning red without having any new messages.
- [SPARK-590] - Fixed layout setting of chat window.
- [SPARK-591] - Disconnected spark no longer attempts online activities.
- [SPARK-592] - Fixed stale chats.
- [SPARK-593] - Updated ringing sound file.
- [SPARK-594] - Added notification in Jingle rooms when negotiating call.
- [SPARK-595] - Fixed SIP Regsitration on computers with VMWare.
- [SPARK-596] - Removed contact info options in tooltip.
- [SPARK-597] - Added new icon to represent Jingle calls.
- [SPARK-599] - Gateways are no longer loaded on the event thread.
- [SPARK-600] - Broadcast button in wrong place
- [SPARK-601] - Ending SIP calls does not work properly
- [SPARK-602] - Last activity on unsupported clients is handled more gracefully.
- [SPARK-603] - SIP: Caller ID missing from incoming call notification
- [SPARK-604] - SIP: wrong icon in missed calls list
- [SPARK-605] - SIP: two bugs in call history
- [SPARK-606] - SIP: escape button doesn't work on dedicated call tab
- [SPARK-607] - SIP: voicemail button should always show number of messages
- [SPARK-611] - Fixed layout of command buttons on OSX.
- [SPARK-612] - Spark now displays notifications from Gateways.
- [SPARK-613] - Gateway icons now display disconnection from gateways.
- [SPARK-614] - Fixed issue with reconnection.
- [SPARK-616] - Fixed issue with redial in Soft Phone.
- [SPARK-617] - Send correct presence upon reconnection.,
- [SPARK-618] - Fixed multiple message issue with Broadcast.
- [SPARK-620] - Mute does not work
- [SPARK-621] - Clicking on a user's avatar, then view full profile brings up "edit profile information"
- [SPARK-622] - Error at reconnection - no users are connected
- [SPARK-628] - No room found answering a SIP call
- [SPARK-629] - Fixed incoming Jingle call ui when user has no vcard.
- [SPARK-630] - Updated Spark message icon.
- [SPARK-641] - Fix User Home Directory in Linux to ".Spark"
- [SPARK-646] - SIP Previous Conversations List is in reverse order
2.0.8 -- January 23rd, 2007
- [SPARK-462] - Added notification preferences for user presence.
- [SPARK-449] - Fix chat transcript parsing error with UTF-8
- [SPARK-450] - Fixed tab refreshing problem.
- [SPARK-460] - Remove old icons from group chat room.
- [SPARK-461] - Improved Toaster popup UI
- [SPARK-465] - Conference Participant list becomes corrupted on presence changes.
- [SPARK-468] - Logging out with Chat windows open does not save chat transcript.
- [SPARK-469] - Spark needs to do update checks against the new Ignite site.
- [SPARK-470] - VCard loading for email chat info should not be in own thread.
- [SPARK-475] - Spark 2.0.8 custom skin w/ wildfire spark version set, always thinks there's a newer version
- [SPARK-476] - Asterisks plugin is fully functional.
- [SPARK-477] - Users are being removed from the participant list on presence change.
- [SPARK-479] - VCard caching not updating avatar.
- [SPARK-480] - Stale chats logic removes incoming message notification.
2.0.7 -- December 4th, 2006
- [SPARK-444] - Added one-click hide from system tray.
- [SPARK-445] - Added simple log viewer.
- [SPARK-447] - Added Typing notification to individual tabs and Frame.
- [SPARK-398] - Nicknames should be sortable in group chat rooms.
- [SPARK-428] - Fixed issue with removing start on startup in preferences.
- [SPARK-435] - Setting presence to DND works correctly.
- [SPARK-436] - Verify new JID escaping with transports works correctly.
- [SPARK-437] - Auto reconnect to notify each connection manager to reset themselves.
- [SPARK-438] - Rooms need to be active when Reconnection was successfull
- [SPARK-439] - Yahoo! Logo shows up in vcard popup for offline users
- [SPARK-440] - No longer sending presence to Gateway if not signed in.
- [SPARK-441] - Chat room send field no longer becomes disabled.
- [SPARK-442] - Logging out causes temporary blank spark to appear.
- [SPARK-443] - The Translator plug-in does not work
- [SPARK-446] - No longer show toast popups when a message has an error.
2.0.6 -- November 20, 2006
- [SPARK-414] - Added Grabber icon to the bottom right of each frame.
- [SPARK-415] - Removed background from JButtons for better UI on OSX.
- [SPARK-416] - Replaced old icon for menu tray.
- [SPARK-418] - Improved upon Members Only Group Chats.
- [SPARK-419] - Fixed MSI build.
- [SPARK-425] - Creating account with in-band registration caused NPE in spark.
- [SPARK-426] - Improve compatibility with GTalk.
- [SPARK-428] - Fixed issue with removing start on startup in preferences.
- [SPARK-429] - Improved Gateway tooltips.
- [SPARK-430] - MSN roster invites work.
- [SPARK-432] - Adding new users will not offer gateway if the user is not from an external system.
- [SPARK-433] - Fixed lost message issue with GTalk users.
- [SPARK-353] - Improved upon conference invitations.
2.0.5 -- October 30, 2006
- [SPARK-358] - Added a beta version of the MSI installer.
- [SPARK-402] - Added ability to add new contacts through transports.
- [SPARK-393] - Fixed blank tab on MAC OSX when presence changed.
- [SPARK-400] - Spark now checks for available real estate on monitor.
- [SPARK-403] - Fixed private chats in group chat rooms.
2.0.4 -- October 18, 2006
- [SPARK-394] - Fixed user search.
- [SPARK-395] - Fixed issue with broadcasts.
- [SPARK-396] - Auto discovery is now working with SRV lookup.
- [SPARK-397] - Fixed some minor issues with group chat rooms.
2.0.3 -- October 11, 2006
- [SPARK-364] - Added French translation to Spark.
- [SPARK-385] - Added Italian translation to Spark.
- [SPARK-386] - Added Dutch translation to Spark.
- [SPARK-379] - Fixed exception that occured when services could be loaded from the server.
- [SPARK-383] - Gateway information is now based on disco and not the subdomain name.
- [SPARK-387] - Fixed disconnect on illegal error packet.
- [SPARK-388] - Fixed flaky gateway detection in contact list
- [SPARK-392] - Fixed removal of sames user in multiple rooms.
2.0.2 -- September 28, 2006
- [SPARK-363] - Added screen selection capability to the screenshot feature.
- [SPARK-356] - Added German translation to Spark.
- [SPARK-359] - Updated icons and text in Spark to reflect functionallity better.
- [SPARK-370] - Added sound preference for incoming chat invitations.
- [SPARK-374] - Improved message notifications using sounds and toasters.
- [SPARK-357] - Spark Manager now handles the online spark distribution correctly.
- [SPARK-360] - Added missing i18n properties.
- [SPARK-361] - Fixed case where users were showing up as offline when they are online.
- [SPARK-362] - Allow passwords with leading and trailing spaces.
- [SPARK-365] - File transfers through a proxy no longer fails.
- [SPARK-366] - Show login failure when Spark is in the system tray and login fails.
- [SPARK-367] - Spark can now run with limited operating system permissions.
- [SPARK-368] - Fixed error with wildcard searchs.
- [SPARK-369] - Fixed connection issue with Facetime and Akonix.
- [SPARK-371] - Added back ctrl+n (now ctrl+f) for user searching within contact list and chat window.
2.0.1 -- September 11, 2006
- [SPARK-350] - Added icons and registration for ICQ gateways.
- [SPARK-341] - Changed online installer to require JRE 1.5.
- [SPARK-342] - Spark will not start if the language settings do not match i18n.
- [SPARK-343] - Spark handles upgrades with the online tag.
- [SPARK-344] - Fixed invalid paths with sound preference.
- [SPARK-345] - XMPP URI mapping now registers correctly with the registry.
- [SPARK-346] - Search no longer crashes in Spark
- [SPARK-347] - Fixed multiple presence packets being sent on idle.
- [SPARK-348] - Gateway plugin now checks the server on separate thread.
- [SPARK-351] - Changed Spark to use default look and feel on OSX.
- [SPARK-352] - Display correct message on uninstalls of plugins in the plugin viewer.
2.0.0 -- September 7, 2006
- Initial release as an Open Source project!
- [SPARK-5] - Added resource bundle support so that Spark can support translations.
- [SPARK-28] - Added ability to send a file transfer to an offline contact (file is sent when they become available).
- [SPARK-45] - Added support for storing group chat bookmarks (JEP-0048).
- [SPARK-78] - Improved tab management.
- [SPARK-162] - Improved UI of chat history when opening window.
- [SPARK-169] - Spark now stacks chat tabs instead of scrolling them.
- [SPARK-177] - Added XMPP URI Mapping to Spark
- [SPARK-181] - Improved the Mac installer.
- [SPARK-290] - Added ability to resend files when transfer fails.
- [SPARK-291] - Add file transfer timeout setting to preferences.
- [SPARK-292] - starting conversations with "user" (not really a JID) is possible, Spark could attach "@server.com" to make it
- [SPARK-298] - Presence updates now show timestamp.
- [SPARK-299] - Incremental scroll units should be moved to 150 instead of 50.
- [SPARK-302] - Added nested groups support.
- [SPARK-314] - Apple-W now closes a chat tab/window on Mac.
- [SPARK-315] - Improved Growl support on Mac.
- [SPARK-324] - It's now possible to logout with a reason.
- [SPARK-330] - The preferences dialog is no longer modal.
- [SPARK-332] - Added activity monitoring for users typing, going offline and online to contact list.
- [SPARK-333] - Added support for gateways.
- [SPARK-335] - Added new notification preferences.
- [SPARK-14] - Spark no longer unchecks the auto-login feature on disconnects.
- [SPARK-88] - The update process now checks to see if the update is already downloaded (in case the user never restarted Spark).
- [SPARK-101] - The chat window now has proper Mac OS X menus.
- [SPARK-208] - Allow VM params to be set for graphics rendering options.
- [SPARK-218] - Non-English characters were noe displayed correctly in vCards.
- [SPARK-221] - Sparkplugs were not "sticking" after restart on the Mac.
- [SPARK-238] - Setting download directory in Spark is now persisted on logout.
- [SPARK-240] - Some commands should not be offered for workgroups in roster.
- [SPARK-245] - 0 byte files were crashing Spark.
- [SPARK-253] - GroupChatRoomInfo needs to support DBCS.
- [SPARK-279] - Special characters in the away message could crash Spark.
- [SPARK-280] - Spark was not showing avatars created in Google.
- [SPARK-281] - Conference button hidden in chat room toolbar.
- [SPARK-282] - Broadcast message functionallity is now dictated by the broadcast plugin in spark.
- [SPARK-283] - In some cases, Spark was not starting due to an exception in Tray handling.
- [SPARK-285] - The link-2-text filter was not matching all URL's correctly.
- [SPARK-288] - Spark was ignoring error messages in certain cases.
- [SPARK-293] - Cancel of Spark Manager download does was actually closing the input stream.
- [SPARK-294] - Improved logic around avatar handling.
- [SPARK-297] - Mac/Linux - conference invites were never received.
- [SPARK-300] - Unsubscribe packet was triggering unsubscribe response.
- [SPARK-301] - Offline messages were not saved in transcript history.
- [SPARK-303] - Fixed memory leak in ChatRoom.
- [SPARK-304] - Added chat history to the chat room window.
- [SPARK-305] - Added a preference option to specify a download folder.
- [SPARK-306] - The text ": - )" now shows a smiley.
- [SPARK-317] - Fixed error when loading user history.
- [SPARK-318] - Added a way to specify cleanly that a Sparkplug will fail when Spark API changes.
- [SPARK-321] - Pending Presence subscription from other users were not showing up in Spark.
- [SPARK-322] - Fixed error retrieving vCards from dJabberd
- [SPARK-323] - The auto-away feature now changes presence priority to 0.
- [SPARK-326] - Double clicking on a user search result was not starting a chat conversation.
- [SPARK-328] - Fixed bug where Spark wouldn't start due to bad proxy config.
- [SPARK-331] - Message of type HEADLINE can now popup as a toaster.