2.0.3 -- October 11, 2006
- [SPARK-364] - Added French translation to Spark.
- [SPARK-385] - Added Italian translation to Spark.
- [SPARK-386] - Added Dutch translation to Spark.
- [SPARK-379] - Fixed exception that occured when services could be loaded from the server.
- [SPARK-383] - Gateway information is now based on disco and not the subdomain name.
- [SPARK-387] - Fixed disconnect on illegal error packet.
- [SPARK-388] - Fixed flaky gateway detection in contact list
- [SPARK-392] - Fixed removal of sames user in multiple rooms.
2.0.2 -- September 28, 2006
- [SPARK-363] - Added screen selection capability to the screenshot feature.
- [SPARK-356] - Added German translation to Spark.
- [SPARK-359] - Updated icons and text in Spark to reflect functionallity better.
- [SPARK-370] - Added sound preference for incoming chat invitations.
- [SPARK-374] - Improved message notifications using sounds and toasters.
- [SPARK-357] - Spark Manager now handles the online spark distribution correctly.
- [SPARK-360] - Added missing i18n properties.
- [SPARK-361] - Fixed case where users were showing up as offline when they are online.
- [SPARK-362] - Allow passwords with leading and trailing spaces.
- [SPARK-365] - File transfers through a proxy no longer fails.
- [SPARK-366] - Show login failure when Spark is in the system tray and login fails.
- [SPARK-367] - Spark can now run with limited operating system permissions.
- [SPARK-368] - Fixed error with wildcard searchs.
- [SPARK-369] - Fixed connection issue with Facetime and Akonix.
- [SPARK-371] - Added back ctrl+n (now ctrl+f) for user searching within contact list and chat window.
2.0.1 -- September 11, 2006
- [SPARK-350] - Added icons and registration for ICQ gateways.
- [SPARK-341] - Changed online installer to require JRE 1.5.
- [SPARK-342] - Spark will not start if the language settings do not match i18n.
- [SPARK-343] - Spark handles upgrades with the online tag.
- [SPARK-344] - Fixed invalid paths with sound preference.
- [SPARK-345] - XMPP URI mapping now registers correctly with the registry.
- [SPARK-346] - Search no longer crashes in Spark
- [SPARK-347] - Fixed multiple presence packets being sent on idle.
- [SPARK-348] - Gateway plugin now checks the server on separate thread.
- [SPARK-351] - Changed Spark to use default look and feel on OSX.
- [SPARK-352] - Display correct message on uninstalls of plugins in the plugin viewer.
2.0.0 -- September 7, 2006
- Initial release as an Open Source project!
- [SPARK-5] - Added resource bundle support so that Spark can support translations.
- [SPARK-28] - Added ability to send a file transfer to an offline contact (file is sent when they become available).
- [SPARK-45] - Added support for storing group chat bookmarks (JEP-0048).
- [SPARK-78] - Improved tab management.
- [SPARK-162] - Improved UI of chat history when opening window.
- [SPARK-169] - Spark now stacks chat tabs instead of scrolling them.
- [SPARK-177] - Added XMPP URI Mapping to Spark
- [SPARK-181] - Improved the Mac installer.
- [SPARK-290] - Added ability to resend files when transfer fails.
- [SPARK-291] - Add file transfer timeout setting to preferences.
- [SPARK-292] - starting conversations with "user" (not really a JID) is possible, Spark could attach "@server.com" to make it "user@server"
- [SPARK-298] - Presence updates now show timestamp.
- [SPARK-299] - Incremental scroll units should be moved to 150 instead of 50.
- [SPARK-302] - Added nested groups support.
- [SPARK-314] - Apple-W now closes a chat tab/window on Mac.
- [SPARK-315] - Improved Growl support on Mac.
- [SPARK-324] - It's now possible to logout with a reason.
- [SPARK-330] - The preferences dialog is no longer modal.
- [SPARK-332] - Added activity monitoring for users typing, going offline and online to contact list.
- [SPARK-333] - Added support for gateways.
- [SPARK-335] - Added new notification preferences.
- [SPARK-14] - Spark no longer unchecks the auto-login feature on disconnects.
- [SPARK-88] - The update process now checks to see if the update is already downloaded (in case the user never restarted Spark).
- [SPARK-101] - The chat window now has proper Mac OS X menus.
- [SPARK-208] - Allow VM params to be set for graphics rendering options.
- [SPARK-218] - Non-English characters were noe displayed correctly in vCards.
- [SPARK-221] - Sparkplugs were not "sticking" after restart on the Mac.
- [SPARK-238] - Setting download directory in Spark is now persisted on logout.
- [SPARK-240] - Some commands should not be offered for workgroups in roster.
- [SPARK-245] - 0 byte files were crashing Spark.
- [SPARK-253] - GroupChatRoomInfo needs to support DBCS.
- [SPARK-279] - Special characters in the away message could crash Spark.
- [SPARK-280] - Spark was not showing avatars created in Google.
- [SPARK-281] - Conference button hidden in chat room toolbar.
- [SPARK-282] - Broadcast message functionallity is now dictated by the broadcast plugin in spark.
- [SPARK-283] - In some cases, Spark was not starting due to an exception in Tray handling.
- [SPARK-285] - The link-2-text filter was not matching all URL's correctly.
- [SPARK-288] - Spark was ignoring error messages in certain cases.
- [SPARK-293] - Cancel of Spark Manager download does was actually closing the input stream.
- [SPARK-294] - Improved logic around avatar handling.
- [SPARK-297] - Mac/Linux - conference invites were never received.
- [SPARK-300] - Unsubscribe packet was triggering unsubscribe response.
- [SPARK-301] - Offline messages were not saved in transcript history.
- [SPARK-303] - Fixed memory leak in ChatRoom.
- [SPARK-304] - Added chat history to the chat room window.
- [SPARK-305] - Added a preference option to specify a download folder.
- [SPARK-306] - The text ": - )" now shows a smiley.
- [SPARK-317] - Fixed error when loading user history.
- [SPARK-318] - Added a way to specify cleanly that a Sparkplug will fail when Spark API changes.
- [SPARK-321] - Pending Presence subscription from other users were not showing up in Spark.
- [SPARK-322] - Fixed error retrieving vCards from dJabberd
- [SPARK-323] - The auto-away feature now changes presence priority to 0.
- [SPARK-326] - Double clicking on a user search result was not starting a chat conversation.
- [SPARK-328] - Fixed bug where Spark wouldn't start due to bad proxy config.
- [SPARK-331] - Message of type HEADLINE can now popup as a toaster.