1.1.4 -- April 13, 2006
- [SPARK-277] - Losing a connection on Linux and Mac versions now prompts to close Spark.
- [SPARK-257] - Right-click on misspelled words in input editor now shows popup on Linux.
- [SPARK-262] - Group Chat history now displays users previous messages.
- [SPARK-264] - Chat window blinks when contact window is minimized.
- [SPARK-269] - ESC now closes the Conference Picker window.
- [SPARK-271] - Drag and Drop works in the entire transcript window.
- [SPARK-272] - Broadcast messages now make all urls clickable.
- [SPARK-273] - MAC dmg shows the the correct version of Spark.
1.1.3 -- March 15, 2006
- [SPARK-259] - Group Chat rooms now show the presence of the users.
- [SPARK-256] - Added access to the API to allow for modifications of the BookmarkedConference UI.
- [SPARK-263] - Chat History ui now displays previous message based on dates.
- [SPARK-265] - Added a "Save As.." on right-click of file transfer documents.
- [SPARK-267] - Added a tooltip on each Chat Room tab to display the full jid of the user you are talking with.
- [SPARK-274] - Decreased memory consumption in Spark by 5 megs.
- [SPARK-242] - Broadcasting messages now works fine with all clients.
- [SPARK-243] - Changing nickname to " a " in a MUC room is now trimmed.
- [SPARK-244] - Adding a pre-exisiting user to a new group now shows the user in that group.
- [SPARK-246] - Failed registration re-enables the Create Button in "Account Creation"
- [SPARK-248] - Links are made with most types of URLs.
- [SPARK-249] - The ChatFrame notifies the user that they have lost a connection.
- [SPARK-250] - Loading preferences error has been fixed.
- [SPARK-25] - API - VCard handling is now centralized.
1.1.2 -- March 9, 2006
- [SPARK-204] - We now use the multi-select dialog box for file transfers.
- [SPARK-247] - Improved icons for broadcasting to groups.
- [SPARK-110] - Improved broadcasting UI to better determine between normal and broadcasted messages.
- [SPARK-151] - Made network paths clickable links similiar like http links.
- [SPARK-226] - Prompt user to have their history deleted when they check "Disable chat history is enabled".
- [SPARK-228] - Set Spark to away when workstation is locked.
- [SPARK-3] - Added ability to broadcast messages to groups.
- [SPARK-107] - Allow groups state to be persisted at logout.
- [SPARK-143] - LocalPreferences now loads quicker.
- [SPARK-211] - Made drag and drop of files into send area work.
- [SPARK-140] - Offline Messages no longer throw exceptions on startup.
- [SPARK-146] - Exodus now responds to conference request.
- [SPARK-203] - Auto-reply message from Trillian is now handled correctly.
- [SPARK-217] - You can bookmark unlimited number of rooms on Macs.
- [SPARK-224] - Removed unused documents in the docs directory.
- [SPARK-225] - Update check and Plugins Repo now use http proxy settings.
- [SPARK-230] - Chat notification tab now turns red in all cases.
- [SPARK-232] - Fixed Ctrl+c in ChatInputArea.
- [SPARK-233] - Sound settings no longer freeze Spark.
- [SPARK-236] - Added support for spaces in nicknames while joining MUC rooms.
- [SPARK-241] - Revoke/Grant Voice menu options now toggle correctly.
1.1.1 -- February 16, 2006
- [SPARK-223] - Spark now escapes passwords.
- [SPARK-216] - Spark now remebers "Show Empty Groups".
- [SPARK-215] - Log out on Linux works correctly now.
- [SPARK-214] - Offline messages now show previous chat history.
- [SPARK-213] - Fixed bug when transferring 0 byte files.
- [SPARK-212] - Plugin Viewer now shows proper error message.
1.1.0 -- February 9, 2006
- [SPARK-199] - Spark now has a Linux release.
- [SPARK-135] - Added support for Sparkplugs -- includes a plugin viewer to install and uninstall plugins.
- [SPARK-115] - Greatly improved file transfer feature.
- [SPARK-144] - Spark now has an emoticon picker in the chat room.
- [SPARK-198] - If a group is collapsed, that's now remembered between Spark restarts.
- [SPARK-142] - ChatPreference is now part of the base Spark code.
- [SPARK-32] - Added better disconnect information.
- [SPARK-153] - Update icons to better match function.
- [SPARK-131] - Users can disable chat history feature in spark.
- [SPARK-90] - History messages are now displayed with the date and time the message was sent or received.
- [SPARK-186] - Broadcasted messages now appear in their own dialog.
- [SPARK-165] - When Spark is set to start minimized, login failures now result in periodic retries without notification.
- [SPARK-195] - Improved UI on the download upgrade dialog.
- [SPARK-50] - Added notification of sent broadcast.
- [SPARK-34] - Added "Place Call" on right-click of contacts.
- [SPARK-139] - Refactored source for public API release.
- [SPARK-9] - 600+ Roster accounts caused Spark to slow down.
- [SPARK-51] - Don't show "Invite" buttons and sub-menus if there is no default MUC service.
- [SPARK-52] - Composing event was being sent with incorrect ID and even if the user didn't request it.
- [SPARK-56] - Fixed issue that caused the dial phone pop-up stays open after the external call has completed.
- [SPARK-57] - Drag-and drop of users between groups was failing on Macs.
- [SPARK-58] - Call to user without asterisk account was ringing the wrong phone.
- [SPARK-60] - Could not remove a contact that belongs to a shared group from a local group.
- [SPARK-61] - Improved error handling when trying to change the subject of a room.
- [SPARK-70] - Fixed error sending files between Exodus and Spark.
- [SPARK-73] - There was no way to join a room that was not listed in the public directory.
- [SPARK-95] - Clicking a URL in the chat history didn't work on Mac
- [SPARK-145] - Mac build was missing actions on conference participants.
- [SPARK-148] - Fixed display of empty groups.
- [SPARK-168] - Spark is now able to run as a limited user on Windows.
- [SPARK-170] - Improved conference invitations UI.
- [SPARK-171] - Creating accounts now works on ports other than just 5222.
- [SPARK-182] - History settings are now being persisted with UTF-8 encoding.
- [SPARK-183] - Adding and removing shared groups from the server was not showing properly in Spark.
- [SPARK-192] - Resouces with space characters were not allowed.
- [SPARK-193] - The default resource name be "Spark" instead of "spark".
- [SPARK-194] - The chat history was not being written during the update process.
- [SPARK-196] - Removed the unused "name" field under General Information
1.0.4 -- January 23, 2006
- [SPARK-157] - New Emoticon Picker has been added.
- [SPARK-166] - Cancelling File Transfers on incoming transfer cancels transfer.
- [SPARK-160] - Spark now resolves Domain using the service name.
- [SPARK-159] - Spark no longer writes out bogus entries into warning.log file.
- [SPARK-158] - File Transfer Open button now opens the file.
- [SPARK-156] - File Transfer is now creating the appropriate port to send.
- [SPARK-155] - Offline Messages now work in Spark.
1.0.3 -- January 5, 2006
- [SPARK-132] - Spark now comes with or without a JRE.
- [SPARK-130] - Spark no longer ignores XHTML.
- [SPARK-127] - Various enhancements to File Transfer.
- [SPARK-138] - Spark now escapes invalid chars.
- [SPARK-137] - Copying out of the chat history text area now works.
- [SPARK-133] - "Is Typing" will not be displayed once a message is received.
- [SPARK-129] - Clicking on the Refresh List no longer hangs Spark.
1.0.2 -- December 15, 2005
- [SPARK-124] - Can view entire chat history by right clicking on contact and selecting "View Entire History".
- [SPARK-114] - Spark now comes with an optional silent install Mode. To silently install, just pass in -q after the install file, e.g. "spark.exe -q".
- [SPARK-125] - Notifications have been added as a preference for Group Chat rooms.
- [SPARK-120] - Log Out appears right above exit in system tray menu.
- [SPARK-119] - "Create Account" button now appears on the login dialog.
- [SPARK-109] - Spell checker can be turned on/off in preferences.
- [SPARK-43] - Users can now specify their own resource to use before login.
- [SPARK-39] - User Search Service now toggles to new UI based on search service.
- [SPARK-1] - Display time/date can now be toggled via preferences.
- [SPARK-116] - Spark now works with secure connections to Wildfire when updating.
- [SPARK-122] - Fixed saving chat history on server disconnects.
- [SPARK-66] - Users and group are removed from Spark when user is removed from Shared Group.
- [SPARK-123] - Using & or < in a Contact Group is now escaped properly.
- [SPARK-113] - Sounds are now distributed with the installer.
- [SPARK-108] - Spark proprely changes back from away due to idle when computer is not idle.
- [SPARK-106] - Spark allows for PNG files to be selected as an Avatar.
- [SPARK-98] - Chat Frame no longer steals focus.
- [SPARK-67] - Double-click will make contact list visible from system tray.
- [SPARK-59] - Preferences now appear in correct location on Mac.
1.0.1 -- December 1, 2005
- [SPARK-74] - Added sounds for incoming and outgoing messages.
- [SPARK-20] - Added sound notification when user goes offline.
- [SPARK-83] - Added better visual queues of when a transfer is complete.
- [SPARK-90] - History messages are now displayed with the date and time the message was sent or received.
- [SPARK-79] - User directory for transcripts and custom settings are now in the user home to allow for a single binary / multiple user environment.
- [SPARK-77] - Auto-detection and explicit setting of host and port are now part of advanced options.
- [SPARK-23] - Free to chat uses a more intuitive icon.
- [SPARK-93] - Typing notification sent based on new algorithim of typing speak and typing char count.
- [SPARK-19] - Added preference to start Spark in system tray.
- [SPARK-13] - Roster Window and Chat Frame now remember their location and size.
- [SPARK-92] - Chat transcripts are now saved with to, from, date and body only.
- [SPARK-91] - Check for updates adheres to the once a week check rule.
- [SPARK-89] - Conference rooms created in Contact List are now private by default.
- [SPARK-86] - Time now shows up with version request.
- [SPARK-84] - Memory leak has been fixed with new sound plugin.
- [SPARK-81] - Improved scrolling behavior in chat history window.
- [SPARK-22] - Call button only calls user once.
- [SPARK-21] - Room owners are now displayed in room configuration data form.
- [SPARK-18] - Added option to change resource. Defaults to Spark instead of Jive.
- [SPARK-17] - Spark is running notification UI is now fixed to fit image and not steal focus.
- [SPARK-16] - Spark uses the port setting if specified in advanced options.
- [SPARK-12] - The Cancel button in Configure Chat Room dialog does not send a config form.
- [SPARK-11] - Unfiled entries are now displayed in Unfiled Group correctly.
- [SPARK-10] - Users can join unpublished conference rooms.
- [SPARK-8] - Spark now accepts 5 different arguments to either login automatically or start chat with person or join group chat.
- [SPARK-7] - Right-Click on status message node now forces focus onto node.
- [SPARK-6] - Status text in StatusManager UI will now be truncated if too long. Full text is now in tooltip.
- [SPARK-4] - Invalid Conference rooms are now escaped.
1.0.0 -- November 17, 2005