1.0.2 -- December 15, 2005
- [SPARK-124] - Can view entire chat history by right clicking on contact and selecting "View Entire History".
- [SPARK-114] - Spark now comes with an optional silent install Mode. To silently install, just pass in -q after the install file, e.g. "spark.exe -q".
- [SPARK-125] - Notifications have been added as a preference for Group Chat rooms.
- [SPARK-120] - Log Out appears right above exit in system tray menu.
- [SPARK-119] - "Create Account" button now appears on the login dialog.
- [SPARK-109] - Spell checker can be turned on/off in preferences.
- [SPARK-43] - Users can now specify their own resource to use before login.
- [SPARK-39] - User Search Service now toggles to new UI based on search service.
- [SPARK-1] - Display time/date can now be toggled via preferences.
- [SPARK-116] - Spark now works with secure connections to messenger when updating.
- [SPARK-122] - Fixed saving chat history on server disconnects.
- [SPARK-66] - Users and group are removed from Spark when user is removed from Shared Group.
- [SPARK-123] - Using & or < in a Contact Group is now escaped properly.
- [SPARK-113] - Sounds are now distributed with the installer.
- [SPARK-108] - Spark proprely changes back from away due to idle when computer is not idle.
- [SPARK-106] - Spark allows for PNG files to be selected as an Avatar.
- [SPARK-98] - Chat Frame no longer steals focus.
- [SPARK-67] - Double-click will make contact list visible from system tray.
- [SPARK-59] - Preferences now appear in correct location on Mac.
1.0.1 -- December 1, 2005
- [SPARK-74] - Added sounds for incoming and outgoing messages.
- [SPARK-20] - Added sound notification when user goes offline.
- [SPARK-83] - Added better visual queues of when a transfer is complete.
- [SPARK-90] - History messages are now displayed with the date and time the message was sent or received.
- [SPARK-79] - User directory for transcripts and custom settings are now in the user home to allow for a single binary / multiple user environment.
- [SPARK-77] - Auto-detection and explicit setting of host and port are now part of advanced options.
- [SPARK-23] - Free to chat uses a more intuitive icon.
- [SPARK-93] - Typing notification sent based on new algorithim of typing speak and typing char count.
- [SPARK-19] - Added preference to start Spark in system tray.
- [SPARK-13] - Roster Window and Chat Frame now remember their location and size.
- [SPARK-92] - Chat transcripts are now saved with to, from, date and body only.
- [SPARK-91] - Check for updates adheres to the once a week check rule.
- [SPARK-89] - Conference rooms created in Contact List are now private by default.
- [SPARK-86] - Time now shows up with version request.
- [SPARK-84] - Memory leak has been fixed with new sound plugin.
- [SPARK-81] - Improved scrolling behavior in chat history window.
- [SPARK-22] - Call button only calls user once.
- [SPARK-21] - Room owners are now displayed in room configuration data form.
- [SPARK-18] - Added option to change resource. Defaults to Spark instead of Jive.
- [SPARK-17] - Spark is running notification UI is now fixed to fit image and not steal focus.
- [SPARK-16] - Spark uses the port setting if specified in advanced options.
- [SPARK-12] - The Cancel button in Configure Chat Room dialog does not send a config form.
- [SPARK-11] - Unfiled entries are now displayed in Unfiled Group correctly.
- [SPARK-10] - Users can join unpublished conference rooms.
- [SPARK-8] - Spark now accepts 5 different arguments to either login automatically or start chat with person or join group chat.
- [SPARK-7] - Right-Click on status message node now forces focus onto node.
- [SPARK-6] - Status text in StatusManager UI will now be truncated if too long. Full text is now in tooltip.
- [SPARK-4] - Invalid Conference rooms are now escaped.
1.0.0 -- November 17, 2005